Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I wrote to the concierge email and for what it’s worth, he told me their records show my vehicle as Production Done, but with no roll-out date. So I’m not sure exactly how much work is left after the car has been assembled (test, engine run-in, programming etc) but I’m feeling more confident.

wayne
I got an early confirmation of my deposit. I asked to get more detailed configuration dats but the concierge service couldn’t help me. My dealer was good with providing a copy of dealer information. The dealer also sent me a copy of the POC as mentioned above. It included a VIN number. Today was the first substantive confirmation that my car may actually have been built, which was a surprise and I’m still a little skeptical until I see the ship date. 😀 But I’m hopeful.
I checked with the Wagoneer Consigliere today asking about my build. At first, they replied that mine was built and awaiting delivery. So, my dealer checked my status and it showed D status and certainly was not built yet. So, I reached out to consigliere again, and they apologized for their error, and stated it is awaiting production still as opposed to awaiting delivery. I think from now on, the consigliere will at least understand the status codes better. But again, a very disappointing experience for a high priced vehicle.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I checked with the Wagoneer Consigliere today asking about my build. At first, they replied that mine was build and awaiting delivery. So, my dealer checked my status and it showed D status and certainly was not built yet. So, I reached out to consigliere again, and they apologized for their error, and stated is was awaiting production still as opposed to awaiting delivery. I think from now on, the consigliere will at least understand the status codes better. But again, a very disappointing experience for a high priced vehicle.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Unfortunately I’m disappointed but not surprised. 🙁 I may check again myself. What was your order date?

·
Registered
36 Posts
PS what was the name of your concierge, do you remember?

I ordered March 23rd.

Here is consigliere message:

Hello

I apologize, upon further review, your dealer is correct. The vehicle is being scheduled for production at this time, not for delivery.

If you have any questions between now and our next contact, please reach out to us at 833-YOURWAGONEER (833) 968-7924 or simply reply to this email.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Terry Wilson
Wagoneer Client Service

·
Registered
36 Posts
Here are the status codes:

BA: New order that hasn't been checked
BB: Review by fleet department
BD: Special equipment processing
BE: Edit error
BG: Passed edit n/a for schedule
BGL: Edit ok parts unavailable
BX: Passed edit available for schedule
C: Sub firm - Tentative schedule
D: Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available
D1: Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built
E: Frame
F: Paint
G: Trim
I: Built not ok'd
J: Built ok'd
JB: Vendor Abyss!!!
JE: Emission check
JS: Shipped to storage, really? Someone else near me needs a Jeep or 3!
KZ: Released by plant , invoiced (window sticker)
KZL: Released - not shipped (see JS)
KZM: First rail departure
KZN: First rail arrival
KZO: Delayed/recieved
KZOA: Plant holds
KZOB: Zone/distribution holds (see JS)
KZOC: Carrier delays
KZOD: Carrier holds
KZOE: Mis-shipped vehicle
KZOF: Show/test vehicle
KZOG: Damaged vehicle
KZOH: All other reasons
KZT: Second rail departure
KZU: Second rail arrival
KZX: Delivered to dealer
ZA: Canceled

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone been able to order a Series III Premium? On the reservation page, it shows a Series III available in standard or premium levels. When I ordered mine with the dealership, they didn't have the option to choose. I haven't been able to get any info from the dealer or concierge about this. It worries me, because the premium shows different wheels and lower front bumper with tow hooks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Has anyone been able to order a Series III Premium? On the reservation page, it shows a Series III available in standard or premium levels. When I ordered mine with the dealership, they didn't have the option to choose. I haven't been able to get any info from the dealer or concierge about this. It worries me, because the premium shows different wheels and lower front bumper with tow hooks.
If you mean the Wagoneer and not the Grand Wagoneer, I ordered the premium with 4WD. With 22” wheels and rear seat entertainment. Not sure about the tow hooks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
They totally changed the ordering page:

No more standard and premium, and metal dash trim is optional over woodgrain as well. Looks the two tone paint is now mandatory other than black.

·
Registered
9 Posts
They totally changed the ordering page:

No more standard and premium, and metal dash trim is optional over woodgrain as well. Looks the two tone paint is now mandatory other than black.

Perhaps even more interesting is there is no longer an option to reserve.....

21 - 32 of 32 Posts