Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
102 Posts
Too bad the Canadians don't get the WSI. I would have paired an S1 with the Premium Group and the Convenience package and still came out thousands cheaper than all the other ones. As a matter of fact, I did find a WS1 with the premium group with a 4x2 drive train (hey, I'm in AZ so don't need 4x4) and I think it is a screaming deal. it gives you features that you need a Denali or a High Country trim of the gm brothers to get those features.

· Registered
102 Posts
Too bad the Canadians don't get the WSI. I would have paired an S1 with the Premium Group and the Convenience package and still came out thousands cheaper than all the other ones. As a matter of fact, I did find a WS1 with the premium group with a 4x2 drive train (hey, I'm in AZ so don't need 4x4) and I think it is a screaming deal. it gives you features that you need a Denali or a High Country trim of the gm brothers to get those features.
To add to my earlier post, we took an 800-mile round trip to vegas in the Wagoneer Series 1 and it was great. First ever trip in the new car and it averaged 22.4 over those 800 miles. so quiet at 75mph with just a little muffled white noise coming from the outside. It was a nice step up from our 2016 honda pilot in terms of comfort. The seats were great too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts