Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an issue with the the car alarm set off when someone opens the unlocked Wagoneer? This has occurred a couple times when the car had been setting unlocked in the driveway and one of the kids tried to get in. It doesn't happen every time and not common condition we can reproduce. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone have an issue with the the car alarm set off when someone opens the unlocked Wagoneer? This has occurred a couple times when the car had been setting unlocked in the driveway and one of the kids tried to get in. It doesn't happen every time and not common condition we can reproduce. Thanks
Yes mine has gone off 9 times so far... It sits in the garage... It goes off when the keys are in cup holder or no keys in it... Always of course when unlocked... Not able to duplicate... Just random... It does it from any door (front or rear)

·
Registered
1 Posts
This keeps happening to me. Keys or no keys, unlocked and in our garage and my kids set it off all the time just opening the door. It makes no sense.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Same problem. Completely random, alarm goes off when the vehicle has been sitting unlocked and a door is opened.

Not a problem we should have to just accept. Needs fixed.
Did it again this morning on mine, just randomly sitting in the garage, keys nowhere near it and nobody around.

Taking it in on Wednesday for that and some other concerns will report back what I find out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have even had it happen when it is locked. The passive entry works, unlocks it, but then sets off the alarm. Like either one or the other. Stay locked and not set off the alarm, or open and still don't set it off.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts