Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my GW 3 weeks ago. I live in NYC and when I drive around locally, I frequently get a 3 consecutive bell alert sound, but there is no displayed alert message on any displays. It happens when driving straight, happens when making turns, doesn't seem consistent. I can't figure out what the alert is trying to tell me!

Does anyone have any idea?

· Registered
47 Posts
@LegalBrief Hmm, interesting, I'll have to turn on my Waze app and compare. Thanks! And btw, how did you know this, and is there somewhere in the manual this is noted?
Honestly- I went into a complete panic and thought I had hit something - then realized it was the same physical place every time. Only one town in the area has traffic cameras (and they are expensive tickets)

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Honestly- I went into a complete panic and thought I had hit something - then realized it was the same physical place every time. Only one town in the area has traffic cameras (and they are expensive tickets)
Same, first few times it was panic, then I just started to get very annoyed and frustrated that I don't know what it meant. Even my kids kept asking me what the hell it was. 🤦‍♂️

1 - 6 of 6 Posts