Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Random,

I see code of YGE on my invoice form and it says 5 additional gallons of gas and there is no charge for it on my calculation. It appears this is all included in the MSRP, so I would tell them it's a double dip. Also I hav never heard of a dealership charging anyone for an inspection for delivery of a new car at a dealership. I would tell them that you will call Jeep and ask if the inspection and extra fuel are included in the MSRP. I am afraid you have a dealer that is BSing you. Sorry. What dealer are you using? I think they are just trying to get a few more bucks. Given what you sent, I can't tell what you are paying, etc. I did not receive any documentation like that.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
View attachment 1761

Random,

Here is the documentation they gave to me. You can find FFP and EP pricing and invoice and MSRP and you will see that Gasoline is included. The FFP of $106,274 is what I was charged, less their rebate of $2,000, so my actual dealership buy order uses $104, 274 plus TT&L
@Houston GW III Your link doesn't work for me. I am guessing that I am using the FFP/PP code that they are charging for that 5 gallons plus the other 21 gallons and whatnot.

· Registered
102 Posts
Random,

I am surprised, but I guess not surprised with car dealers. My dealer was extremely upfront on all details, and printed them out for me. I even had them sign the deal and sign that my deposit is refundable if I want out of the deal once I see it.
yup same here. I had that sheet in hand when I left after putting in my order. They even honored the price even though the delivery charge and MSRP actually changed by a few hundred dollars. it wasn't even an issue and they didn't even bring it up. I paid what we agree to 9 weeks prior.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts