Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me find the actual dealer invoice pricing?

I'm working with stellantis and got a F&F discount code. When I took that to the dealer they took my deposit and my 2023 Carbide is now waiting to be shipped to the dealer. I'd love to be able to walk in knowing exact invoice price or a way to confirm that what they tell me when I pick it up doesn't have any crazy markups.

Thanks in advance,

Random

· Registered
30 Posts
Random,

I don't know for the carbide, but for the GWIII I ordered, which I have some other deal on, I think the Invoice for the base, no options model is $104,701. This is on a MSRP of $107,995. This excludes all options and the infamous $2000 Destination Fee. I hope this helps.

· Registered
42 Posts
nadaguides website has invoice price. But it sounds like you already ordered, the dealer should be able to give you the invoice price. "FFP" is less than invoice and is listed right on the POC when your order is placed.

· Registered
102 Posts
Can anyone help me find the actual dealer invoice pricing?

I'm working with stellantis and got a F&F discount code. When I took that to the dealer they took my deposit and my 2023 Carbide is now waiting to be shipped to the dealer. I'd love to be able to walk in knowing exact invoice price or a way to confirm that what they tell me when I pick it up doesn't have any crazy markups.

Thanks in advance,

Random
when I ordered my Wrangler, the order sheet that I signed at the dealer and got a copy of included MSRP, Invoice, and employee pricing. See if you have gotten a similar sheet and check the pricing on it. Also, read up on what F&F pricing discount is.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nadaguides website has invoice price. But it sounds like you already ordered, the dealer should be able to give you the invoice price. "FFP" is less than invoice and is listed right on the POC when your order is placed.
therooster - Thank you. I have a good idea about invoice price now from the nadaguides website you mentioned. The FFP plan says 1% less than invoice pricing if anyone else is interested.

The dealer sent me the "configuration preview" sheet that shows MSRP. I'll ask them to provide invoice pricing when I hear that the Wagoneer is being shipped.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
when I ordered my Wrangler, the order sheet that I signed at the dealer and got a copy of included MSRP, Invoice, and employee pricing. See if you have gotten a similar sheet and check the pricing on it. Also, read up on what F&F pricing discount is.
Asyrian_knight - Thank you. I just emailed the dealership asking for the order sheet with MSRP, Invoice and employee pricing included as you suggested. It is my understanding from the FFP plan that issued me the code, that it is 1% below the invoice. (or is there something that you are trying to say that I need to investigate?)

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Random,

I don't know for the carbide, but for the GWIII I ordered, which I have some other deal on, I think the Invoice for the base, no options model is $104,701. This is on a MSRP of $107,995. This excludes all options and the infamous $2000 Destination Fee. I hope this helps.
Houston GW III - Thank you. Based on the nadaguides website listed by therooster the FFP discount tracks with the numbers that you posted above.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The tracking website works sometimes Wagoneer Vehicle Order Tracking, you just need your VON number
therooster - I meant that the numbers that Houston GW mentioned are in a similar ratio to what I am expecting invoice to be after going to the nada website you referenced.

I hit refresh on the Vehicle Order Tracking website at least once a day hoping that my delivery date will move up. Currently estimated delivery is 8 weeks away ...

· Registered
42 Posts
therooster - I meant that the numbers that Houston GW mentioned are in a similar ratio to what I am expecting invoice to be after going to the nada website you referenced.

I hit refresh on the Vehicle Order Tracking website at least once a day hoping that my delivery date will move up. Currently estimated delivery is 8 weeks away ...
Ok - just making sure you knew about the tracker. It's good that you have an Estimated delivery date. And I think shipping was way slower last year plus they don't want to get peoples hopes up. Once its built and you get a window sticker you could get it as fast as 2 weeks. I think there is some buffer in the but then again, things can get delayed as well.

· Registered
30 Posts
The Tracking site is either poor or my dealer is wrong. I ordered mine on 12/14/22 and on 12/24 I checked and saw that I got a VIN and that on 12/20 production was scheduled, since then nothing. I called my dealer on 1/11 and he said it shows a shipping date on 1/26, which was great. Nothing changed on the tracking link. I called yesterday for an update and it still shows shipping on 1/26, so good news that there is no change, BUT I would have thought I would see in Production on the tracker but so far nothing. I am hoping that the tracker shows shipped on 1/26 or soon after.

Also to help with the FFA deal some more, I think my deal is the same, 1% under invoice plus $75. My GWIII has only 1 option, which is my River Rock paint, so my total MSRP is $110,640. My selling price is $106,274. My dealership also had a $2,000 rebate if I ordered by year end, so I got that also and my final sales price is $104, 274 + TT&L. When I did the math from the Invoice I gave previously and took off 1% and added $75, it exactly matches my selling Price, before rebate. I was given all this detail when I ordered and have a total due at delivery and details on the MSRP and Invoice.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok - just making sure you knew about the tracker. It's good that you have an Estimated delivery date. And I think shipping was way slower last year plus they don't want to get peoples hopes up. Once its built and you get a window sticker you could get it as fast as 2 weeks. I think there is some buffer in the but then again, things can get delayed as well.
Hah - It entered KZ status last Thursday and is now in KZLD (storage, waiting for delivery). I am not hopeful it will get the dealership in the next 2 weeks, but right now communication with the dealer got real squirrelly. Apparently asking for the order sheet with MSRP and Invoice is not something that they want to provide.

· Registered
42 Posts
The Tracking site is either poor or my dealer is wrong. I ordered mine on 12/14/22 and on 12/24 I checked and saw that I got a VIN and that on 12/20 production was scheduled, since then nothing. I called my dealer on 1/11 and he said it shows a shipping date on 1/26, which was great. Nothing changed on the tracking link. I called yesterday for an update and it still shows shipping on 1/26, so good news that there is no change, BUT I would have thought I would see in Production on the tracker but so far nothing. I am hoping that the tracker shows shipped on 1/26 or soon after.

Also to help with the FFA deal some more, I think my deal is the same, 1% under invoice plus $75. My GWIII has only 1 option, which is my River Rock paint, so my total MSRP is $110,640. My selling price is $106,274. My dealership also had a $2,000 rebate if I ordered by year end, so I got that also and my final sales price is $104, 274 + TT&L. When I did the math from the Invoice I gave previously and took off 1% and added $75, it exactly matches my selling Price, before rebate. I was given all this detail when I ordered and have a total due at delivery and details on the MSRP and Invoice.

Yea the tracker is hit or miss. But if yours is still shipping on 01/26 it should say in production by today. Start checking for your build sheet every night after 9 pm. Just change your to your VIN here: : https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C4SJVBP6PS511157

Great deal getting the extra $2k rebate I had a $1500 bonus cash but it expired and they won't take it. I have another one now I'm hoping they will take but it says its only good for 2022's so I doubt it.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Houston - Thanks for the update. I suspect I am stuck with the $2000 destination fee. I am now wondering how bad of an idea it was not to order from a dealership in Dallas or Houston. I also did not order it from an Austin dealership. I worry that the transporter truck to a smaller town in Texas is going to slow things down greatly.

For reference, I placed my order on 11/26, the tracking site told me it was scheduled on 12/15, in production on 1/15 and completed on 1/18.

· Registered
30 Posts
Random,

Thanks. I ordered from River Oaks CJDR and they were transparent. My dealer said it would be 4 months, so I am happily hoping the dates I got are good. The dealer yesterday told me this is much faster than planned and the only thing I can think, is that sold orders are jumping orders for inventory.

I will carefully watch the tracker now as it sounds like the tracker did a good job of following yours.

I would think that once it ships, it should not matter where the dealership is located. Given we are paying $2,000 for transport and its being produced in the US.

Obviously if mine is produced as I have been told, you will have a benchmark to gauge one for a Houston dealership.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
While I was typing my last response they either had an epiphony or saw that I was active here. 87 to fill it up with gas and charge the battery 👀👀👀👀

Eyelash Font Circle Eyewear Rectangle

I think it would be better for me to just take the 5 gallons it comes with, bring a jump pack and drive to the gas station myself. I have no clue what the t3ac line is for.

Handwriting Rectangle Font Circle Parallel

And the $395 is for them to inspect it when it gets to their dealership.

· Registered
42 Posts
I would think that once it ships, it should not matter where the dealership is located. Given we are paying $2,000 for transport and its being produced in the US.
The only reason it really matters for shipping is whether or not it gets on a train, which yours likely will. It just adds a step in the process that really shouldn't take long but in 2021 there were massive issues at the railyards. I think this has mostly cleared up.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts