Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I test drove one last night and loved it. Should I run? The one we drove had a price tag of $71,635. Dealer has a discount that makes it $67,133. Fighting them over a warranty package they want to tag on. They’ve lowered the cost but haven’t completely removed it. The 0% @ 72 months got me in the door. Anything I should want or look out for? This has the Customer Preferred Package and Premium Group.

·
Registered
2022 Grand Wagoneer series III
84 Posts
Definitely drive a grand before you do it. My wife was not thrilled with the wagoneer but the grand was an instant sell! They don’t look much different but they really really are!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lo
Definitely drive a grand before you do it. My wife was not thrilled with the wagoneer but the grand was an instant sell! They don’t look much different but they
Definitely drive a grand before you do it. My wife was not thrilled with the wagoneer but the grand was an instant sell! They don’t look much different but they really really are!

I’m not trying to spend Grand Wagoneer money lol. They look amazing but we were both happy with the series 1 Wagoneer. Have test drove 2 separate ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts