Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I test drove one last night and loved it. Should I run? The one we drove had a price tag of $71,635. Dealer has a discount that makes it $67,133. Fighting them over a warranty package they want to tag on. They’ve lowered the cost but haven’t completely removed it. The 0% @ 72 months got me in the door. Anything I should want or look out for? This has the Customer Preferred Package and Premium Group.

· Registered
2022 Grand Wagoneer series III
117 Posts
Definitely drive a grand before you do it. My wife was not thrilled with the wagoneer but the grand was an instant sell! They don’t look much different but they really really are!

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lo
Definitely drive a grand before you do it. My wife was not thrilled with the wagoneer but the grand was an instant sell! They don’t look much different but they
Definitely drive a grand before you do it. My wife was not thrilled with the wagoneer but the grand was an instant sell! They don’t look much different but they really really are!

I’m not trying to spend Grand Wagoneer money lol. They look amazing but we were both happy with the series 1 Wagoneer. Have test drove 2 separate ones.

· Registered
101 Posts
The wife and I test drove one last night and loved it. Should I run? The one we drove had a price tag of $71,635. Dealer has a discount that makes it $67,133. Fighting them over a warranty package they want to tag on. They’ve lowered the cost but haven’t completely removed it. The 0% @ 72 months got me in the door. Anything I should want or look out for? This has the Customer Preferred Package and Premium Group.
I recently joined this forum as we are in the same exact boat. We test-drove the Wagoneer SIII and thought it was really nice. But, we felt it had an inflated price caused by some features that really added no value for us. We ended up focusing on the Wagoneer Series I with the Premium Group (Pano sunroof, 20in wheels, etc). This setup comes in at about $10K-$15K less than WSIII. We even don't want 4x4 to keep things more simple in the driver line. I'm surprised though that I don't see many WSI with the Pano sunroof!!!!! The whole state of Arizona has about 9 of them! And most of those have other options that balloon the price to about $70K or more. There are literally one or two truly base WS1 just with this one option package and only ONE is nearby. It is a late build and it just arrived at the dealer over the weekend. I'm curious to see if you ended up making the purchase or not and if yes, what is your feedback after a couple of months with it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts