Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So tried towing a trailer this last weekend it towed great good handling and power fuel did drop to about 13 but not bad, the issue is when I removed the trailer the Wagoneer still thinks it’s attached and beeps and said check your trailer anytime you use the brake or lights or turn signals, plus it disabled the rear parking sensors. So it’s in the shop going on day 2 of them trying to find the problem.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update on this issue I had it at the dealership they told me there was a short in the connector due to being full of water, new connector is on order and with it removed the issues are gone.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Update on this issue I had it at the dealership they told me there was a short in the connector due to being full of water, new connector is on order and with it removed the issues are gone.
Well that's good they found the issue at least. Any idea on how long you have to wait for a new connector?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well that's good they found the issue at least. Any idea on how long you have to wait for a new connector?
Not in the slightest at this point in time right now I am told that there are almost no spare parts for these vehicles except for some of the universal parts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.