Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner

2023 Production

73K views 416 replies 52 participants last post by  TSCSU8023 
#1 ·
New here have a 2023 Series Series 2 Carbide on order for my wife. I am familiar with Stellantis and the order process because I ordered a 22 Ram 1500 earlier this year.
Does anyone have any information at all on when 2023 production will begin? I am told there is no Series 1 for 2023, has anyone else heard this?

#3 ·
Not in a hurry for the actual order but would really like to know MSRP and and invoice pricing and weather or not I ordered a series 2 on good info. But TBH I was hoping for 4 months not over a year like you. Just wondering if switching to 2023 & hurricane means normal delays or additional.

#7 · (Edited)
Following, I also placed an order for a 2023 Wagoneer series 2 carbide, I added the captain seats and fixed in place running boards. The dealership quoted 3-5 months.

By the way, if anyone is wondering about pricing. I searched for a dealership that would not charge crazy fees/allocation, etc.
They initially added 2 more “destination” fees on top of the 2,000 destination fee that is already included in the MSRP. I was able to negotiate down to MSRP, plus tax, tags, title and a doc fee.
MSRP: 72,765
Final dealer buyers order: 73,839
* also for info, SC sales tax is capped at $500

#10 ·
Try to do an order through gupton in tn. Outside of Nashville. They were doing under invoice on orders only. Was going to order a Wagoneer III early this year but decided to hold off since new the motor and some teething issues. It was like almost 10k off msrp. Don’t know if they still are but they said they were about a month ago.

#13 ·
Ordered a 22 GW Series 3 April 19 with the new hurricane engine. It has been locked in D1 since April 22. Concierge sends weekly update that it is “scheduled for production”. All else including ship date are “tbd”. Dealer said same thing and said “nothing we can do” on a $120k build. finally lost patience and ordered a custom LR Defender 130 four weeks ago. Told it would take 6 months. Dealer used one of his allocations to accelerate build and it is being delivered December 9. So half the projected build time. jeep And dealer given every opportunity to show their high level concierge service and repeatedly showed utter disinterest as units flowed into their inventory and were sold to walk ins. This level of service not okay for The new “American Range Rover”

#47 ·
Well there must be a bunch of folks getting information on build dates and shipping dates. I can't be the only one since I ordered my 2023 GWIII on December 14th, and on December 20th it showed a VIN and scheduled for production and I just spoke to the dealer, and he looked it up in the system and said it shows shipping on 1/26. Seems waaaay too fast, but maybe they produce for orders before producing for Inventory. Anyone else getting a good response, also anyone get one yet and as asked on another thread what are thoughts on HO Hurricane and curious if folks are having less issues with the second year build.