Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
61 - 80 of 113 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Mine went into production today!

Funny story though, we originally ordered before the tow package was available. Once it was available our order was already scheduled and locked in so they had to cancel that order and start over. Well they forgot to cancel it and that one happened to show up today while I was getting an oil change on my Ram. Went back and looked and it was 16 days from going into production to showing up at the dealer. Fingers crossed our “real” order follows a similar timeline.

· Registered
6 Posts
@Meeno - looks like your wife is going to have a really nice ride real soon.

It would be great for a number of us waiting on a unit with the Factory Tow Package if you could post the actual tow weights and ratings that come on her vehicle. The numbers are usually stickers on the driver's door frame - a yellow one is typical to give the actual payload rating of her individual car.

Thanks very much and hope hers shows up in Feb.

· Registered
17 Posts
Will do. We are particularly interested in payload capacity after all the options we selected. My Ram 1500 only has like 1050lb payload so after my family we only have about 500lbs left for trailer tongue weight, which puts us right at the max for the trailer we want… and the kids and dog aren’t getting any smaller. Wagoneer is supposed to be closer to 1500 so we plan to tow with this instead.

· Registered
17 Posts
My build sheet is live! I think that means we are through production and probably will see the site update and window sticker released soon.

One thing I caught is the sheet calls out Pirelli tires. Anyone know if they switched for 2023? I was expecting the Goodyears and already had the dealer order some Cooper AT3 4S all terrain (run these on my Ram and wife's GC and love them), but if it really comes with Pirelli I think we'd be ok with that for a while. We live in Colorado and those Goodyear's should be illegal here. My Ram came with them and lasted one rainstorm before I swapped them out. Don't even want to know how bad they are in the snow.

· Registered
4 Posts
That's exactly what mine looks like (when it gets built)! Love the River Rock color, and I think yours has all the same packages. I went with the captain's chairs in the 2nd row - can't see if you did or not.

Man, that's a nice looking truck.

· Registered
30 Posts
Meeno, Congratulations! I just got my email that Production started yesterday on my GW III. So are Wagoneer's may be built on the same run. Hopefully on good day on a good run! My dealer told me this week that they show a ship date for mine of tomorrow. I still think that will be a miracle, but at least it's in production. Mine is River Rock and Blue Agave interior.

· Registered
54 Posts
My build sheet is live! I think that means we are through production and probably will see the site update and window sticker released soon.

One thing I caught is the sheet calls out Pirelli tires. Anyone know if they switched for 2023? I was expecting the Goodyears and already had the dealer order some Cooper AT3 4S all terrain (run these on my Ram and wife's GC and love them), but if it really comes with Pirelli I think we'd be ok with that for a while. We live in Colorado and those Goodyear's should be illegal here. My Ram came with them and lasted one rainstorm before I swapped them out. Don't even want to know how bad they are in the snow.
Meeno, Congratulations! I just got my email that Production started yesterday on my GW III. So are Wagoneer's may be built on the same run. Hopefully on good day on a good run! My dealer told me this week that they show a ship date for mine of tomorrow. I still think that will be a miracle, but at least it's in production. Mine is River Rock and Blue Agave interior.
When did you guys place your orders?
I order Oct 31st and still nothing.

· Registered
17 Posts
Our first order was August 12, and that showed up at the dealer in Boulder on Saturday (Jan 21), after going into production Jan 5. The revised order with tow package was placed September 27 and went into production Jan 20. Seems they are catching up.

I was worried about tow package delay as well and almost took the one that came in without it until we found out ours had just gone into production. For reference I have every option on the Series III except rear entertainment and captains chairs so it seems like business as usual now.

· Registered
54 Posts
Our first order was August 12, and that showed up at the dealer in Boulder on Saturday (Jan 21), after going into production Jan 5. The revised order with tow package was placed September 27 and went into production Jan 20. Seems they are catching up.
For reference I have every option on the Series III except rear entertainment and captains chairs so it seems like business as usual now.
Ok now I don't feel so bad...lol
Your order was about a month before mine.

· Registered
30 Posts
Who emailed you when production started?
I got an email from Wagooner:

“Great news! Your Grand Wagoneer has started the assembly process. You will receive another email once it has been built. We will continue to keep you updated on the progress of your vehicle, which you can also track using the link above.”

BTW, my link to track still doesn’t show it is in production.

61 - 80 of 113 Posts