Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
41 - 60 of 113 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
That's interesting. I wonder why they considered yours a '23 and other guys that ordered around that time with the Hurricane were listed as '22?
It was for the L version. They released the straight wagoneer in 22 with L versions released for 23 model year. The 22 that are made with hurricane were mostly GW. I have t seen a 22 W with hurricane.

· Registered
30 Posts
Well there must be a bunch of folks getting information on build dates and shipping dates. I can't be the only one since I ordered my 2023 GWIII on December 14th, and on December 20th it showed a VIN and scheduled for production and I just spoke to the dealer, and he looked it up in the system and said it shows shipping on 1/26. Seems waaaay too fast, but maybe they produce for orders before producing for Inventory. Anyone else getting a good response, also anyone get one yet and as asked on another thread what are thoughts on HO Hurricane and curious if folks are having less issues with the second year build.

· Registered
22 Posts
Well there must be a bunch of folks getting information on build dates and shipping dates. I can't be the only one since I ordered my 2023 GWIII on December 14th, and on December 20th it showed a VIN and scheduled for production and I just spoke to the dealer, and he looked it up in the system and said it shows shipping on 1/26. Seems waaaay too fast, but maybe they produce for orders before producing for Inventory. Anyone else getting a good response, also anyone get one yet and as asked on another thread what are thoughts on HO Hurricane and curious if folks are having less issues with the second year build.
Not here. Still saying ship 1/30 and same from Wagoneer client services. Client services two weeks ago was going to try to verify an actual production date and their inside person can’t tell them anything as of today when I asked again.

· Registered
54 Posts
[email protected]

they post on here frequently

you will need your order number or vin from dealer

so far they have t given me any more information than what appears on the vehicle trackingweb page
Ok, thanks.
That's what I was afraid of. The site is always delayed. i went thru that with my '21 Durango.
Build sheet hasn't appeared yet either.
I'll reach out to my salesman again. At least he got me my estimated ship date.

· Registered
4 Posts
Is there somewhere you all are getting your info other than the Wagoneer website? I ordered a 23 WS3 in December. Order was received and VIN assigned in 12/10 but I haven’t seen any other updates. No build schedule, certainly no ship date. Wagoneer app cannot find the VIN.

· Registered
54 Posts
Is there somewhere you all are getting your info other than the Wagoneer website? I ordered a 23 WS3 in December. Order was received and VIN assigned in 12/10 but I haven’t seen any other updates. No build schedule, certainly no ship date. Wagoneer app cannot find the VIN.
I got my ship date from my salesman. Last check it was moved up from 1/23 to 1/21.
But, my build sheet still doesn't show up and my VIN isn't recognized yet, so...

· Registered
22 Posts
Mine was pushed back to Feb 6th.

client services is a waste of time and energy. They don’t have current information. Wagoneer leadership team is a joke in regards to this. dealer store rep gets real information on what is happening with vehicle while client services is working on the dar. Same company and they cant see current information. Ridiculou. Whoever is in charge needs to walk. Car inventory rides are starting to build again at Dealerships. The car bubble is about to burst.

· Registered
4 Posts
Two days after posting that I had received no updates, I got the email saying that the build had been scheduled.

Order Confirmed: 12/10/2022
Scheduled: 1/18/2023
In Production: TBD
Vehicle Built: TBD
Shipped: TBD

Any guesses as to when I'll see my sweet new ride?

41 - 60 of 113 Posts