Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
21 - 40 of 113 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
Ordered W3L 2023 yesterday with my dealer. They gave me an order sheet with final pricing $118,075 which is at MSRP + options (Metal accents, 60/40 seats, Tow Package, Rear Ent.) + $2k destination fee. They told me 8 weeks and that production was ramping up faster than expected.
I'm curious if you've gotten any updates now that you're 13 weeks in.

· Registered
30 Posts
I'm curious if you've gotten any updates now that you're 13 weeks in.
Well it may have been good to wait until now. I ordered my GWIII on 12/14, and today on the tracker it shows production scheduled. So it is clear is that they are gearing up to start. My dealer told me about 4 months wait, which seemed reasonable. I am also wondering if they will produce personal orders before they produce inventory for dealers? I looked at some of the VIN numbers near me on cars for sale (showing in production) at various dealers and mine is about 22,000 higher. Good for them if they have a 22k backlog. I am just hoping that by waiting a year, many of the first year "teething" problems of a new car will be behind. As with any social media, you can go down a rat hole of unhappy or happy people.

· Registered
22 Posts
Ordered 23 W2L May 20. Still waiting. was told going to be shipped in Oct, then Nov, now Dec. Last check now not showing build until Jan 30. Highly disappointed in Wagoneer. Been emailing with Cliente services since last week and told they should be able to tell me something in the next 7-10 days. Background, been a mopar fleet customer for years buying multiple vehicles a year normally. This vehicle was not ordered fleet but sold retail to expedite build. So much for that.

· Registered
54 Posts
Ordered 23 W2L May 20. Still waiting. was told going to be shipped in Oct, then Nov, now Dec. Last check now not showing build until Jan 30. Highly disappointed in Wagoneer. Been emailing with Cliente services since last week and told they should be able to tell me something in the next 7-10 days. Background, been a mopar fleet customer for years buying multiple vehicles a year normally. This vehicle was not ordered fleet but sold retail to expedite build. So much for that.
Are you sure you ordered '23 and not a '22? It's my understanding ordering for the '23 did not open until October 2022.

21 - 40 of 113 Posts