Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here have a 2023 Series Series 2 Carbide on order for my wife. I am familiar with Stellantis and the order process because I ordered a 22 Ram 1500 earlier this year.
Does anyone have any information at all on when 2023 production will begin? I am told there is no Series 1 for 2023, has anyone else heard this?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 22 that the order was accepted on march 21 that hasn’t been built yet so I hope your not in a hurry.
Not in a hurry for the actual order but would really like to know MSRP and and invoice pricing and weather or not I ordered a series 2 on good info. But TBH I was hoping for 4 months not over a year like you. Just wondering if switching to 2023 & hurricane means normal delays or additional.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered W3L 2023 yesterday with my dealer. They gave me an order sheet with final pricing $118,075 which is at MSRP + options (Metal accents, 60/40 seats, Tow Package, Rear Ent.) + $2k destination fee. They told me 8 weeks and that production was ramping up faster than expected.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New here have a 2023 Series Series 2 Carbide on order for my wife. I am familiar with Stellantis and the order process because I ordered a 22 Ram 1500 earlier this year.
Does anyone have any information at all on when 2023 production will begin? I am told there is no Series 1 for 2023, has anyone else heard this?
Following, I also placed an order for a 2023 Wagoneer series 2 carbide, I added the captain seats and fixed in place running boards. The dealership quoted 3-5 months.

By the way, if anyone is wondering about pricing. I searched for a dealership that would not charge crazy fees/allocation, etc.
They initially added 2 more “destination” fees on top of the 2,000 destination fee that is already included in the MSRP. I was able to negotiate down to MSRP, plus tax, tags, title and a doc fee.
MSRP: 72,765
Final dealer buyers order: 73,839
* also for info, SC sales tax is capped at $500

·
Registered
2022 Grand Wagoneer series III
84 Posts
Ordered W3L 2023 yesterday with my dealer. They gave me an order sheet with final pricing $118,075 which is at MSRP + options (Metal accents, 60/40 seats, Tow Package, Rear Ent.) + $2k destination fee. They told me 8 weeks and that production was ramping up faster than expected.
I wouldn’t dare place a wager on that.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Following, I also placed an order for a 2023 Wagoneer series 2 carbide, I added the captain seats and fixed in place running boards. The dealership quoted 3-5 months.

By the way, if anyone is wondering about pricing. I searched for a dealership that would not charge crazy fees/allocation, etc.
They initially added 2 more “destination” fees on top of the 2,000 destination fee that is already included in the MSRP. I was able to negotiate down to MSRP, plus tax, tags, title and a doc fee.
MSRP: 72,765
Final dealer buyers order: 73,839
* also for info, SC sales tax is capped at $500
Excellent, let us know when you get a scheduled date. Mine isn't scheduled yet. Thought about the captain seats, only thing I added is 22 inch rims

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try to do an order through gupton in tn. Outside of Nashville. They were doing under invoice on orders only. Was going to order a Wagoneer III early this year but decided to hold off since new the motor and some teething issues. It was like almost 10k off msrp. Don’t know if they still are but they said they were about a month ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts