Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the car for 3 weeks, amazing ride when it works. Day 1, navigation crashed after 20min of use. Shame, I was hoping to utilize instrument cluster navigation but Carplay will do.

Except that carplay is a gamble in itself. Half the time it will get stuck on "connecting" and I'm not able to get it going. I delete the connections, restart radio, even the car itself with no success.

Seat heaters go out after 7min if use the first time, and 3min after I turned them on again.

Took it to the dealer who reset the computer, and navigation crashed before I even got home. Carplay is once again unusable. Returning it tomorrow for service and they'll give me a rental. If the issues return, I'm planning to ask them to buy it back. Can't pay $80k for a malfunctioning, underdeveloped vehicle. What a shame.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Had the car for 3 weeks, amazing ride when it works. Day 1, navigation crashed after 20min of use. Shame, I was hoping to utilize instrument cluster navigation but Carplay will do.

Except that carplay is a gamble in itself. Half the time it will get stuck on "connecting" and I'm not able to get it going. I delete the connections, restart radio, even the car itself with no success.

Seat heaters go out after 7min if use the first time, and 3min after I turned them on again.

Took it to the dealer who reset the computer, and navigation crashed before I even got home. Carplay is once again unusable. Returning it tomorrow for service and they'll give me a rental. If the issues return, I'm planning to ask them to buy it back. Can't pay $80k for a malfunctioning, underdeveloped vehicle. What a shame.
My GW just downloaded this update, which seemed to fix the CarPlay issue....

FCA-MY22.S21D.5-PROD

Note: The update would not download at my home but when I brought the vehicle to the dealer today to get the windows tinted it updated as soon as is connected to the Dealer's wireless. Here is more info...

·
Registered
102 Posts
My GW just downloaded this update, which seemed to fix the CarPlay issue....

FCA-MY22.S21D.5-PROD

Note: The update would not download at my home but when I brought the vehicle to the dealer today to get the windows tinted it updated as soon as is connected to the Dealer's wireless. Here is more info...

But, with this update, most of us lost surround sound

·
Registered
2022 Grand Wagoneer Obsidian
12 Posts
Why is this software so bad? I’m having the same issues with the navigation and things lag. The Jeep basically took a ton from Range Rover, and my rover has zero of these issues.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts