Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

looking to buy a 2022 wagoneer - are their still a lot of unresolved issues with electrical , driving, start/stop etc or have most been resolved? See a lot of issues in the forums so am concerned with reliability - would appreciate feedback from owners - thx

·
Registered
102 Posts
I will have had mine for a year next month, some glitches and issues but overall I love it and wouldn't go back and get something different if I had the chance. The only other car I would consider at this point would be a Escalade V

·
Registered
2022 Grand Wagoner Series III B. White / Agave
40 Posts
My boss has a Wagoneer Series 3 for about a year now. He has had 1 electrical issue where the odometer flashed and the rear entertainment would not launch. It was fixed in 1 visit. a popping noise in the front steering and thats all. He had about 11,000 miles back in May.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ive had my series 1 since October. Ive had no major issues in 3500 miles. The only Minor issue - 3rd row seat unstitching itself on the back, but that will be fixed when i take it in for first oil change.
I love the vehicle. Has unbelievable power, sounds great, rides exceptionally smooth and the electronics are working very well. No real issues.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ive had my series 1 since October. Ive had no major issues in 3500 miles. The only Minor issue - 3rd row seat unstitching itself on the back, but that will be fixed when i take it in for first oil change.
I love the vehicle. Has unbelievable power, sounds great, rides exceptionally smooth and the electronics are working very well. No real issues.
Hello!

Our team would like to support you with this seat concern. Feel free to send us a message privately to get started.

Kate
Wagoneer Client Services

1 - 5 of 5 Posts