Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Renderings of the Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer have been showing up as of late providing some insight on what we can expect in an official production model. As someone not entirely convinced the Jeep brand of today can do it right, SOME of these help, others not so much. Here's what helps:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I don't know how I feel about the wood panelling being put on this modern design. If it were to look like this I think I would get it without the wood.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From what I see, the interior of the next Grand Cherokee and Wagoneer will make that WK2's interior look old and fast! In other words, get used to seeing a much more premium Jeep that wears wood trim even better.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I would be shocked if Jeep incorporated wood for the exterior.

Also, I think that green in the rendering would be a good color for the Wagoneer.
It does look pretty good, I wonder if there are going to be any unique colors that will come out for the Wagoneer.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm starting to think Jeep could do bar style lighting like the new Lincoln Navigator.
Here it just a matter of replacing the chrome with a full bar light.. Thoughts?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm starting to think Jeep could do bar style lighting like the new Lincoln Navigator.
Here it just a matter of replacing the chrome with a full bar light.. Thoughts?
That could really give the Wagoneer more of an off-road look with a light bar. I'd be curious to see them do something like that

1 - 15 of 15 Posts