Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For about 200 bucks I'm looking at an 82 wagoneer with the 360 and 4x4. The inside is trashed, carpet and headliner will have to be removed. The seats are torn and tattered. The dash is kind of busted and it's got 200k miles on the dash. The door panels are torn up pretty good, and i have no idea if the electric windows work. But, it runs. The engine looks unmolested. I didn't see not a leak on the diffs, engine, transmission, or otherwise. The frame is solid, just surface rust. The body has no rot. The paint is poor, no clear coat left. But the lines are straight and doesn't appear to have been wrecked. Good tires, but not the orginal wheels. It has factory ac but I'm sure it doesn't work. What yall think? Anything to look for in particular?

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
For about 200 bucks I'm looking at an 82 wagoneer with the 360 and 4x4. The inside is trashed, carpet and headliner will have to be removed. The seats are torn and tattered. The dash is kind of busted and it's got 200k miles on the dash. The door panels are torn up pretty good, and i have no idea if the electric windows work. But, it runs. The engine looks unmolested. I didn't see not a leak on the diffs, engine, transmission, or otherwise. The frame is solid, just surface rust. The body has no rot. The paint is poor, no clear coat left. But the lines are straight and doesn't appear to have been wrecked. Good tires, but not the orginal wheels. It has factory ac but I'm sure it doesn't work. What yall think? Anything to look for in particular?
What do you plan on doing with it? Fully restoring it or just getting it to driving condition?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts