Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes they are putting in storage for two reasons, one to pool them up so they can maximize shipping and they are holding them until they get all the software updates done. Selection of colors and options has more to do with when they get built rather than order date.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I just noticed there is a date next to my JS code. It is showing 9/19/21. Anyone know what that column is for? Is it an estimated shipping date? View attachment 1012
Yes they are putting in storage for two reasons, one to pool them up so they can maximize shipping and they are holding them until they get all the software updates done. Selection of colors and options has more to do with when they get built rather than order date.
Welcome to the forum @Waiting4GW, which Wagoneer model and spec did you get?
it looks like you're right about the status of @Jason's Wagoneer.

Is anyone here making preparations for when their Wagoneer arrives?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Waiting4GW, which Wagoneer model and spec did you get?
it looks like you're right about the status of @Jason's Wagoneer.

Is anyone here making preparations for when their Wagoneer arrives?
I have a GW III Baltic Gray on order from March 23. My delivery date has come and gone many times. Last ship date was two days ago. I am on a FB group as well. One of the members works at Warren Truck Assembly. He is saying shipping is expected to start next week and take about two weeks to flush out the vehicles in storage. Also they are making about 200 cars a day.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
I have a GW III Baltic Gray on order from March 23. My delivery date has come and gone many times. Last ship date was two days ago. I am on a FB group as well. One of the members works at Warren Truck Assembly. He is saying shipping is expected to start next week and take about two weeks to flush out the vehicles in storage. Also they are making about 200 cars a day.
That would be mighty nice if they actually follow through with that.

What FB group are you in?

61 - 65 of 65 Posts