Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes they are putting in storage for two reasons, one to pool them up so they can maximize shipping and they are holding them until they get all the software updates done. Selection of colors and options has more to do with when they get built rather than order date.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I just noticed there is a date next to my JS code. It is showing 9/19/21. Anyone know what that column is for? Is it an estimated shipping date? View attachment 1012
Yes they are putting in storage for two reasons, one to pool them up so they can maximize shipping and they are holding them until they get all the software updates done. Selection of colors and options has more to do with when they get built rather than order date.
Welcome to the forum @Waiting4GW, which Wagoneer model and spec did you get?
it looks like you're right about the status of @Jason's Wagoneer.

Is anyone here making preparations for when their Wagoneer arrives?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Waiting4GW, which Wagoneer model and spec did you get?
it looks like you're right about the status of @Jason's Wagoneer.

Is anyone here making preparations for when their Wagoneer arrives?
I have a GW III Baltic Gray on order from March 23. My delivery date has come and gone many times. Last ship date was two days ago. I am on a FB group as well. One of the members works at Warren Truck Assembly. He is saying shipping is expected to start next week and take about two weeks to flush out the vehicles in storage. Also they are making about 200 cars a day.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
I have a GW III Baltic Gray on order from March 23. My delivery date has come and gone many times. Last ship date was two days ago. I am on a FB group as well. One of the members works at Warren Truck Assembly. He is saying shipping is expected to start next week and take about two weeks to flush out the vehicles in storage. Also they are making about 200 cars a day.
That would be mighty nice if they actually follow through with that.

What FB group are you in?

·
Registered
38 Posts
How are you finding out your status? I contacted the Wagoneer Concierge and they said that they can not confirm the status of individual vehicles. I am not getting any information from the dealer. Thanks and congrats on the news on your vehicle.
Good morning, Huskers1948. Although it has been sometime, please feel free to reach out to our team if you need assistance. We will be in private message, just send your VIN or VON.

Kate
Wagoneer Client Services

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Good morning, Huskers1948. Although it has been sometime, please feel free to reach out to our team if you need assistance. We will be in private message, just send your VIN or VON.

Kate
Wagoneer Client Services
I think most would agree that just knowing when the vehicles are going to ship would be best to know, or why they're just sitting on a storage lot. We are getting absolutely nothing from Stellantis, Wagoneer Concierge, or the dealers. That is horrible customer service so far, and I'm really hoping it's not a sign of things to come once we buy. Not having high hopes of the 10 promises so far.

·
Registered
108 Posts

Kate
Wagoneer Client Services
I think most would agree that just knowing when the vehicles are going to ship would be best to know, or why they're just sitting on a storage lot. We are getting absolutely nothing from Stellantis, Wagoneer Concierge, or the dealers. That is horrible customer service so far, and I'm really hoping it's not a sign of things to come once we buy. Not having high hopes of the 10 promises so far.
Kate, @WagoneerCxSvc

@Jason is 100% right. This is the answer Client Services gave me last week, "We do not have any information as to why the vehicles have not been shipped. I know this is not the response you were seeking, but if I get additional information I will be more than happy to relay that information to you."

So, are we to believe no one in Stellantis knows why our already built Wagoneers have been sitting in storage? Mine for two months sitting out in the elements. It's unacceptable and disrespectful to those of us that put our faith in your brand. You have to understand, we want you to succeed in your launch. Keeping us in the dark is not the way to do it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
We are very sorry to hear that has been your experience so far, Jason. At this time, our teams would like to dig in further to see if we can provide any details. If you're interested, we are in private message.

Kate
Wagoneer Client Services

Kate, @WagoneerCxSvc

@Jason is 100% right. This is the answer Client Services gave me last week, "We do not have any information as to why the vehicles have not been shipped. I know this is not the response you were seeking, but if I get additional information I will be more than happy to relay that information to you."

So, are we to believe no one in Stellantis knows why our already built Wagoneers have been sitting in storage? Mine for two months sitting out in the elements. It's unacceptable and disrespectful to those of us that put our faith in your brand. You have to understand, we want you to succeed in your launch. Keeping us in the dark is not the way to do it.
Our team understands your frustrations here and do apologize, Johntpr. If you have your VIN or VON available, we would like to see what information we can provide.

Kate
Wagoneer Client Services

How do we access the private messaging link?
Hello, SeattleWayne.

If you click our profile picture it should lead you to a page to choose to message us.

Kate
Wagoneer Client Services

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
We are very sorry to hear that has been your experience so far, Jason. At this time, our teams would like to dig in further to see if we can provide any details. If you're interested, we are in private message.

Kate
Wagoneer Client Services

Our team understands your frustrations here and do apologize, Johntpr. If you have your VIN or VON available, we would like to see what information we can provide.

Kate
Wagoneer Client Services

Hello, SeattleWayne.

If you click our profile picture it should lead you to a page to choose to message us.

Kate
Wagoneer Client Services
Still no answer from messaging yesterday. Not impressed with the Concierge service at all.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Still no answer from messaging yesterday. Not impressed with the Concierge service at all.
What happened to WagoneerCxSvc, why have they gone dark? Why has the Wagoneer concierge number been put out of service. Why has no one received delivery of their vehicle. Why is there no information available on any vehicle orders? A few years back software companies would put out releases on products that never materialized - vaporware. Are we now experiencing vapor vehicles? This is the most inept rollout of any product, let alone a $100,000 product, imaginable.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
What happened to WagoneerCxSvc, why have they gone dark? Why has the Wagoneer concierge number been put out of service. Why has no one received delivery of their vehicle. Why is there no information available on any vehicle orders? A few years back software companies would put out releases on products that never materialized - vaporware. Are we now experiencing vapor vehicles? This is the most inept rollout of any product, let alone a $100,000 product, imaginable.
They sent me a generic message earlier, which is apparently the same message they sent someone else. I can almost guarantee that their so called "concierge" group is going to end up running people off if they keep this nonsense up. It is unfathomable that they are so quiet about what is going on with our orders, particularly since this is a highly publicized relaunch of a very expensive luxury SUV that hasn't been out for 30 years. I can also very nearly guarantee that if it wasn't for the lack of computer chips in the industry right now, there would have been a huge amount of people dropping their orders due to Stellantis and their so called "concierge" group not communicating with us.

I would definitely already be looking at the Escalade, if not already have bought one, if not for the stupid chip shortage. Hell, the $2,000 destination fee alone makes me wish there wasn't an issue with the computer chips.

@WagoneerCxSvc

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
I did get a second concierge message a few hours ago that they had investigated and were passing a request to management about prioritization of my order.

I would seriously be considering a Yukon Denali diesel, but they are not being produced. And I do think the Wagoneer is the superior vehicle, so just hoping we’re in the end game.

Wayne

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
I did get a second concierge message a few hours ago that they had investigated and were passing a request to management about prioritization of my order.

I would seriously be considering a Yukon Denali diesel, but they are not being produced. And I do think the Wagoneer is the superior vehicle, so just hoping we’re in the end game.

Wayne
Ya, I got the exact same message.

61 - 80 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.