Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
How are you finding out your status? I contacted the Wagoneer Concierge and they said that they can not confirm the status of individual vehicles. I am not getting any information from the dealer. Thanks and congrats on the news on your vehicle.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have had no luck getting any questions answered by the Concierge. You are not alone there. Your dealer can check on the Stellantis dealer connect system. Pester them once every so often to check. I did get one e-mail from the concierge once I was in D1 status though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Each week or so I’ve been questioning my dealer about the status and to give it to in terms of the actual status codes used by FCA manufacturing. The GW concierge service is virtually worthless and always behind by 7-10 days. If your dealer cannot provide you with specifics then I would be concerned if they actually placed your order. Good luck!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Each week or so I’ve been questioning my dealer about the status and to give it to in terms of the actual status codes used by FCA manufacturing. The GW concierge service is virtually worthless and always behind by 7-10 days. If your dealer cannot provide you with specifics then I would be concerned if they actually placed your order. Good luck!!
Thanks.

·
Registered
270 Posts
How are you finding out your status? I contacted the Wagoneer Concierge and they said that they can not confirm the status of individual vehicles. I am not getting any information from the dealer. Thanks and congrats on the news on your vehicle.
Welcome to the forum @Huskers1948! Which Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer have you ordered?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Now that Grand Wagoneers are showing up at dealerships has anyone received an update from Jeep on their order? Or is it still the same?

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
It's now Aug 24. Have you gotten your GW yet?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Finally hit “F” today. Woot woot!!!! I can’t wait until people start receiving theirs so we can hear all about the experience. It might keep me satisfied for a few more weeks……

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I ordered through a local dealer, so the concierge service does not work for me. I have to rely on the salesman to give me updates, which they are apparently horrible at. When I was at the dealership early last month, they supposedly pulled me up on the computer and proceeded to tell me my GW Series 1 should arrive on the Aug 16th (I ordered back in early April). I called a few days later to ask the salesman a question, and he told me that the 16th was the shipping date and it would take about 3 weeks for the vehicle to get here by train. The 16th came and went, and when I asked the salesman about an update the next day, he said there was no update. I asked him again last week and there is still no update. Next time I ask him, I'll be sure to ask him to give me the code and see if he'll give me the VIN.

Does someone have a list of what each code means? Any particular way to phrase the question to have the salesman actually tell me the info I am wanting?

TIA!

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
I too ordered through my local dealer. Ask one of the managers to print out your order. It should have the VIN and stautus. Here's a list of them for you. "
Unscheduled:
BX = good order available for scheduling
BB = fleet order only ñ review by bid department
BD = special equipment processing
BE = edit error - coding error which must be corrected before order can be scheduled
BG = order has passes edit but cannot be scheduled regardless of sold status

Reason Codes:
F = finance hold - automatic cancellation after 15 days
B = model or option build out
L = material restriction
M = material hold (fleet)
ZA = canceled order

Scheduled:
C = tentative schedule
D = firm schedule: serial number assigned
D1 = gateline: unit sequenced for production, est ship date assigned

Build:
E = framing
F = paint
G = trim

Built:
I = unit built, pending final inspection
J = vehicle passed final inspection but not released to carrier
JB = shipped to body vendor
JE = shipped to emissions
JJ = consigned to body vendor
JS = shipped to storage
KZ = released by plant and invoiced

Traffic Codes:
KZ L = released but not shipped
KZ M = first rail departure
KZ N = first rail arrival
KZ O = delayed/received
KZ OA = plant hold, quality audit
KZ OB = zone, dealer, sales, vehicle prep, tax, diversion or derailment hold, dealer refusal, vehicle diverted
KZ OC = carrier delay, strike-bound, emission or safety hold, rail car shortage, bad or insufficient load, inclement weather, need shipping order, manifest error
KZ OD = mechanical failure, glass damage, vehicle in repair, lacking parts or storage hold
KZ OE = misdropped or misshipped vehicle
KZ OF = shipped air freight, stolen vehicle recovered, show vehicle, test info code, vessel sailed
KZ OG = damaged vehicle, stolen vehicle, abandon to carrier, vehicle scrapped, donate vehicle, repair and auction
KZ OH = all other type carrier codes
kZ R = vehicle within a few days of dealer
KZ T = second rail departure
KZ U = second rail arrival
KZ X = delivered to dealer
KZ Y1 = major damage ñ must not be sold as new
KZ Y2 = major damage ñ vehicle sold at auction"

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I too ordered through my local dealer. Ask one of the managers to print out your order. It should have the VIN and stautus. Here's a list of them for you. "
Thank you for posting that. It's much appreciated. You can add one more code to that, as they did send me a picture of my POC which had a Status: BA - Pending Order on it. I didn't realize there were as many codes as what you posted above though. Hopefully when I get a hold of him tomorrow, he'll tell me what I want to know.

Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
BA code is the dealer pre-order to Jeep. When Jeep confirms the order it will go to D which has a VIN. Just looked at my original order that was BA also.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Ok, finally got an update!!! Woot woot!!

Black/Black GW S1
Ordered 4/19/21
Status JS (updated on 9/2/21)
Last 6 VIN 102283

Guess they're waiting on so many to be made before shipping any out??

The screen shot I was shown shows several GW S3, one that was ordered a month before mine, is still in D status. That's odd.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I just noticed there is a date next to my JS code. It is showing 9/19/21. Anyone know what that column is for? Is it an estimated shipping date?
Rectangle Font Parallel Pattern Automotive exterior

·
Registered
174 Posts
I just noticed there is a date next to my JS code. It is showing 9/19/21. Anyone know what that column is for? Is it an estimated shipping date? View attachment 1012
I think ship to storage means that it's been assembled and it's been moved somewhere else before it gets shipped. If someone else has a better idea please correct me.

41 - 60 of 85 Posts