Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
How are you finding out your status? I contacted the Wagoneer Concierge and they said that they can not confirm the status of individual vehicles. I am not getting any information from the dealer. Thanks and congrats on the news on your vehicle.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have had no luck getting any questions answered by the Concierge. You are not alone there. Your dealer can check on the Stellantis dealer connect system. Pester them once every so often to check. I did get one e-mail from the concierge once I was in D1 status though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Each week or so I’ve been questioning my dealer about the status and to give it to in terms of the actual status codes used by FCA manufacturing. The GW concierge service is virtually worthless and always behind by 7-10 days. If your dealer cannot provide you with specifics then I would be concerned if they actually placed your order. Good luck!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Each week or so I’ve been questioning my dealer about the status and to give it to in terms of the actual status codes used by FCA manufacturing. The GW concierge service is virtually worthless and always behind by 7-10 days. If your dealer cannot provide you with specifics then I would be concerned if they actually placed your order. Good luck!!
Thanks.

·
Registered
228 Posts
How are you finding out your status? I contacted the Wagoneer Concierge and they said that they can not confirm the status of individual vehicles. I am not getting any information from the dealer. Thanks and congrats on the news on your vehicle.
Welcome to the forum @Huskers1948! Which Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer have you ordered?

41 - 47 of 47 Posts