Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I inquired about delivery timeframe and got this response from the concierge:

Production has started for the new Wagoneer however we cannot confirm the status of any individual vehicles. Roll out is expected to start at some point this summer, however, will extend beyond that timeframe. Therefore, we would be ill-advised to encourage planning a vacation around the delivery of the vehicle at this time. Please understand that even after the vehicle build, additional time is needed to finalize the validation process that every new Wagoneer goes through to ensure the highest possible quality. As we get more information on the actual delivery date, we will communicate this to you.

GW III White Machined Wheels Tupelo/Black 2nd Row Seating Group Trailer Package

Dealer stated D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I'm glad they have confirmed the Wagoneer is in production! I did figure that deliveries would extend beyond summer (assuming Summer is June 20-September 20) but for th ose of us with fairly early orders July or August is at least a good possibility!

Wayne

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ramp eta means when the train reaches the rail yard. After ramp unload it's ready to be trucked to your dealer. I would recommend an iron decontamination detailing product to remove the train iron dust once your vehicle gets home. Its a product that turns purple as it reacts to the iron dust and allows it to be rinsed off. My hellcat was covered in iron dust upon arrival at my dealer.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Ramp eta means when the train reaches the rail yard. After ramp unload it's ready to be trucked to your dealer. I would recommend an iron decontamination detailing product to remove the train iron dust once your vehicle gets home. Its a product that turns purple as it reacts to the iron dust and allows it to be rinsed off. My hellcat was covered in iron dust upon arrival at my dealer.

Thanks for the tip! I hadn’t heard of tvat

·
Registered
25 Posts
Last six of my vin is between 101550 and 101600
Thanks for relaying that.
Looks like I have a long way to go, (if VINs are successive for same models) my no. is between 103450 - 103499.
I wonder if they go by reservation or order date and how many they produce per day.
I was torn between the RIVIAN R1S and the GW, but doing a lot of backcountry traveling on trails range anxiety and being a Jeep guy for 35 years won me over to buy my 4th GW.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts