Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After three forum members (@Johntpr @Pioneer52 and I) posted in another thread that we’d received notifications that our vehicle order has been sent to the plant for production, I thought I’d start a new thread to capture how widespread this had been and how meaningful it might be. If you receive this notice please comment and include the model and date of your reservation/order.

My order is for a Wagoneer Series III Premium, Silver Zynith, reservation 3/16/21 and order date 3/21/21

Wayne

·
Registered
3 Posts
I received it as well. BUT...Interesting thing is that I originally reserved an Obsidian. Got tired of waiting so I switched it to an SIII, but before pushing "go" on the order I decided to wait and switched it back to Obsidian. The order was never placed.... so in theory my reservation still hasn't been ordered but I received the email this week that my GW was being built. I have a feeling my dealer took my reservation, turned it into an order for a SIII, placed that order, and they are planning to sell it to someone else. I am going to be quite angry if that's the case and the allocation the I placed a reservation on is no longer available.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I received it as well. BUT...Interesting thing is that I originally reserved an Obsidian. Got tired of waiting so I switched it to an SIII, but before pushing "go" on the order I decided to wait and switched it back to Obsidian. The order was never placed.... so in theory my reservation still hasn't been ordered but I received the email this week that my GW was being built. I have a feeling my dealer took my reservation, turned it into an order for a SIII, placed that order, and they are planning to sell it to someone else. I am going to be quite angry if that's the case and the allocation the I placed a reservation on is no longer available.
That would not be cool at all. 🤨 Hope that’s not the case, but it sounds a bit funny you’d get that message when there wasn’t a formal order. Good luck

·
Registered
36 Posts
My order is for a Grand Wagoneer Series III Premium, Silver Zynith monotone, black interior and order date 3/26/21

·
Registered
36 Posts
I wonder when we will see the availability of the dealer accessories..they may come after some of us already have the truck.

Mopar supports Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer with a host of authentic Jeep Performance Parts and accessories
Mopar will offer more than 75 factory-engineered, quality-tested parts and accessories for the 2022 Wagoneer lineup. Across the entire Jeep vehicle lineup, Mopar offers more than 500 proven Jeep Performance Parts and accessories.

Available Mopar products specifically developed for the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer will feature protective and lifestyle accessories, including painted splash guards, door-sill guards, premium all-weather floor mats, a molded cargo tray, premium carpet cargo-area mat and pedal kit. Additional detailed information on Mopar’s offerings will be made available closer to launch.

Unlike any other aftermarket offerings, Mopar performance parts and accessories are backed by a full factory warranty. Mopar products are created in close conjunction with the Jeep brand, engineering and product design-office teams for development, testing and validation. Strict standards and factory-exclusive data — information not available to the aftermarket — are used to seamlessly integrate Mopar parts and accessories in order to deliver proper fit, finish and quality right down to the color, grain, and appearance of each product.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wonder when we will see the availability of the dealer accessories..they may come after some of us already have the truck.

Mopar supports Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer with a host of authentic Jeep Performance Parts and accessories
Mopar will offer more than 75 factory-engineered, quality-tested parts and accessories for the 2022 Wagoneer lineup. Across the entire Jeep vehicle lineup, Mopar offers more than 500 proven Jeep Performance Parts and accessories.

Available Mopar products specifically developed for the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer will feature protective and lifestyle accessories, including painted splash guards, door-sill guards, premium all-weather floor mats, a molded cargo tray, premium carpet cargo-area mat and pedal kit. Additional detailed information on Mopar’s offerings will be made available closer to launch.

Unlike any other aftermarket offerings, Mopar performance parts and accessories are backed by a full factory warranty. Mopar products are created in close conjunction with the Jeep brand, engineering and product design-office teams for development, testing and validation. Strict standards and factory-exclusive data — information not available to the aftermarket — are used to seamlessly integrate Mopar parts and accessories in order to deliver proper fit, finish and quality right down to the color, grain, and appearance of each product.
Thanks for posting this, I’ll definitely follow the website.
The one configuration item I couldn’t get with the Wagoneer III Premium is the 18” wheels with the All-Terrain tires and I’m thinking of buying them extra. I haven’t asked the dealer if I could trade in the set that come with the truck.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thats just one online resellers website. There will be tons more as various dealers all will be selling dealer accessories once they become available.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I received the same email announcing the GW I reserved is going to production. I contacted both the dealer and concierge service confirming that I have a VIN number currently in D status with no build date as of yet. IMO, I think these notices are premature and meant to retain buyers interest so they don’t cancel orders or buy another vehicle. I’m a diehard Jeep loyalist and not changing my mind but others may not be.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I tend to agree. Though there was one other person who ordered his GW about 2 weeks before my W order who got a confirmation last week that his vehicle was in D1 with a July delivery date. Hope springs eternal with the slightest crumb of encouragement!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was in D status but went back to C after changing the 2nd row configuration. I complained but according to my dealer/concierge the only status meaning anything is moving up to E and higher, which means production has actually started. I agree that they just throw us some crumbs to keep us happy. Let's hope for the best, I am still planning on a summer trip in my new GW. Unfortunately my '89 GW is still out of service with engine trouble.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was in D status but went back to C after changing the 2nd row configuration. I complained but according to my dealer/concierge the only status meaning anything is moving up to E and higher, which means production has actually started. I agree that they just throw us some crumbs to keep us happy. Let's hope for the best, I am still planning on a summer trip in my new GW. Unfortunately my '89 GW is still out of service with engine trouble.
Thanks for the information!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts